We are looking for a friendly, well -spoken sales development representative to assist our company in expanding our customer base. The sales development representative’s responsibilities include generating potential leads, soliciting potential customers, facilitating sales and connecting customers with the right salesperson.
The SDR will be responsible for identifying prospective clients, connecting with decision makers, qualifying active buying interest, and delivering compelling and value-led messaging that sets the stage for senior sales representatives to close deals. The SDR will also be accountable for managing inbound marketing leads, executing targeted outbound prospecting campaigns, and acting as a bridge between marketing and sales to ensure consistent lead flow.
To be a successful sales development representative, you should have excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills. You should also demonstrate the ability to meet deadlines and have strong analytical skills.
- Initiating contact via phone, email, social media, and events to reach account decision-makers and understand their business needs
- Identify high potential prospects and transition them to the appropriate sales team – partner with inside and field sales reps to develop a target list of accounts to penetrate on a quarterly basis in support of the business plan
- Manage inbound leads, set-up appointments, and route qualified leads to sales
- Create and improve documentation and tracking processes
- Develop and maintain current and working knowledge of Aniview products/services and competitive differences
- Work closely with Marketing on lead generation and prospecting initiatives
- Achieve or exceed quarterly individual performance metrics
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Strong communication skills via phone and email
- Positive attitude with the desire to work in sales at a high-growth, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Familiarity with inside sales or customer facing experience, 1+ years of experience
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Highly independent, self-motivated, professional, detail-oriented, organized and able to deal with change