Following rapid growth in 2020 we are looking for a Sales Director to join the APAC team. The candidate should be a self-motivated and growth-orientated professional, well connected and with a strong contact base of decision-makers.
You will identify, pursue, and negotiate deals for Aniview with publishers, aggregators, premium ad networks and other video solution providers. The role requires a strong understanding of the video ad-tech market, trends and ecosystem.
As Business Development Director, you will manage all elements of the sales cycle including prospecting, closing, implementing and relationship management, and building successful long-term relationships. Our position requires you to have relationships and contacts across the digital landscape and an ability to convert these relationships into new business for Aniview.
- Create new opportunities across APAC and other regions, involving yourself in the sales cycle wherever additional efforts are needed. Cultivate partnerships, evaluate needs, establish mutually agreeable terms, negotiate and close deals.
- Manage and develop relationships with key accounts throughout the whole lifecycle – account vetting, onboarding, daily maintenance, and growth opportunities.
- Identify market trends and understand client business goals to determine ideal solutions and products.
- Create and execute sales pitches and presentations.
- Work collaboratively with an international team to drive revenue growth with new and existing customers.
- Extensive network of contacts and decision makers in organizations in APAC, North America, EMEA and other regions including but not limited to publishers, OTT providers, ad networks, aggregators and SSPs.
- Proven experience in video and/or ad-tech sales would be advantageous.
- Strong knowledge of video advertising technology and programmatic ecosystems.
- Knowledge of culture, trends and innovation in the digital space.
- 4+ years experience selling solutions to digital publishers and building relationships with key decision makers.
- Strong interpersonal skills necessary to interact with clients, management, and peers.
- Knowledge of the online video advertising industry.
Skills and Qualifications
- Hands on sales and business development from prospecting through to closing deals. Must be able to build and manage own pipeline independent of other internal sales efforts within the organization.
- Analytical, able to solve problems, articulate solutions and analyze and report upon data.
- Able to understand digital product development and platforms.
- High level of initiative and motivation, great at networking, negotiating and closing deals.
- Customer-focused – with excellent communication, networking and negotiation skills.
- Able to deliver campaign requirements to deadline and prioritize leads
- Team-oriented – with the ability to problem-solve proactively and deal with multiple priorities .
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with internal and external stakeholders.