AniView is looking for a creative, talented & experienced UI/UX designer to join its R&D team. The UI/UX designer will play a significant role in developing and designing the Aniview’s monetization Platform, The ideal candidate should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications and is expected to be a tech-savvy professional, full of curiosity for new digital technologies combined with an affinity for visual design and aesthetics
- Leading the UI and UX of the Aniview’s monetization platform
- collaborate closely with the product team and engineering, in order to define, design and deliver forward-thinking, flawless UI/UX and intuitive platform flows.
- Be in charge of the Platform design system. Establish processes, guidelines and standards together with the product and development teams.
- Implementing and improving the user experience and design for the Company’s products
- Conduct a full design cycle. You’ll be responsible for user research, creating wireframes, initial sketches, rich animated prototypes, and overseeing development delivery and perfectly executed design.
- Proven work experience as a UX/UI designer.
- Hands-on experience with state of the art UI/UX design tools (Adobe Suite, Figma, Sketch Photoshop etc.).
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
- Understanding of layout aesthetics.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent English- verbal and writing.
- A team player, with capabilities to work independently as well, fast data learning ability, attention to details, multi-tasking.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment, work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.