Following rapid growth in 2020 we are looking for a passionate and analytical Financial Controller to join our Finance team
- Manage financial transactions recording, GL maintenance, banks and credit cards reconciliations, monthly and annual closing processes.
- Oversee and manage the payroll process to ensure payroll is in accordance with local law and tax regulations, guidelines and practices in various locations.
- Manage external bookkeepers and oversee the entire bookkeeping process, including fixed assets, accruals and banks credit cards reconciliations
- Manage and analyse company budgets and analyse variances vs. actual.
- Accountable for the implementation and execution of company processes and approvals on all outgoing payments
- Revenue recognition, reporting, customer invoicing and collection.
- Prepare the company’s consolidated financial statements: Annual Audited report and internal monthly reports.
- Perform and implement different controls to ensure accuracy of reports
- Assist with special projects and ad-hoc requests, as necessary
- CPA after big 4 internship – MUST
- +3 years of experience as Controller in a start-up/ high-tech company with multiple subsidiaries (SAAS company/adtech -advantage)
- High technical accounting skills- US-GAAP – advantage.
- Experience preparing quarterly financial statements
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment, work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Strong analytical and Excel skills
- Priority experience – advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent English- verbal and writing
- A team player, independent work capability, fast data learning ability, attention to details, multi-tasking.