As the Marketing Manager for Aniview you will be tasked with developing the marketing
and communications strategy.
This is a newly created role which means you will have the opportunity to set a standard and
take responsibility for managing a growing team.
As Marketing Manager, you will either come from the digital ad tech industry as well as have
existing relationships within the online media industry.
- Establish Aniview’s marketing department
- Advertise our company and products/services on various media
- Network with industry experts and potential clients to drive brand awareness
- Develop/maintain social media profiles and quality content on various media – Company website, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn etc.
- Craft and send regular newsletters with company updates
- Plan and manage Aniview’s events and conferences
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Coordinating the design of promotional material and distributing in online and offline channels
Experience & Skills
- At least 5 years of experience in digital marketing & marcom management position –A Must
- At least 2 years of experience in Ad. tech marketing or product marketing positions- A Must
- Proven experience in building the marketing strategy with execution hands-on
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Good sense for visual design and experience working with graphical designers – Must
- Native English – Must