We are looking for a talented, driven and energetic person to join our family who will be responsible for handling and managing new and existing clients. Candidates should be self-starters with a deep understanding of the Mobile and Video Ad Tech ecosystem.
As a Technical Support Analyst/Engineer you will have the opportunity to interact with the customer, develop technical skills and acquire industry knowledge of video advertising.
Your day to day job will be to the bridge between the customer and the R&D with the ability to debug, troubleshoot and find the appropriate solution for the customer.
- Serve as the clients’ main point of contact regarding all technical and product needs.
- Provide professional technical support by troubleshooting and solving bugs and general issues brought up by clients.
- Support pre and post-sale processes by understanding the clients’ technical and product requirements.
- Work closely with the R&D team in order to identify and solve clients’ needs and pain points.
- Get familiar with our API and interact with the client in order to solve potential issues.
- Develop a strong working relationship with the clients tech team and become their trusted advisor.
- Help maximize clients’ performance and activity from the technical and product aspects.
- Monitor and Track clients activity. Suggest actions to be taken on the account
- Knowledge in working with Chrome Devtools.
- Previous experience in AdTech, especially in Video Advertising – BIG advantage.
- Independent, self driven, motivated and willing to learn.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Great social and communication skills, ability to work in small groups, a team player!
- Ability to Muti-task and handle multiple customers and tasks.
- Service oriented and people person.
- English mother-tongue or strong written and verbal skills. Other languages – An advantage.