AniView is looking for a creative, talented & experienced UI/UX designer to join its R&D team. The designer will be responsible for and play a significant role in developing and designing the Aniview Platform (web applications) as well as the company’s main website. The ideal candidate should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications and is expected to be a tech-savvy professional, full of curiosity for new digital technologies combined with an affinity for visual design and aesthetics.
- Building and designing the company’s website and web applications.
- Maintaining and improving the Website.
- Implementing and improving the user experience and design for the Company’s products as well as Sales Materials (Presentations, Decks, Business Cards, etc.).
- Leading the UI and UX of the above-mentioned products.
- Collaborate with back-end developers to improve usability.
- Proven work experience as a UX/UI designer.
- Hands on experience with state of the art UI/UX design tools, Adobe Suite, Photoshop.
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
- Understanding of layout aesthetics.
- Knowledge of SEO principles.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent English- verbal and writing.
- A team player, with capabilities to work independently as well, fast data learning ability, attention to details, multi-tasking.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment, work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.