AniView is looking for a Vice President (VP) of Product who will play a pivotal role in the future of our company. Our VP of Product will be responsible for the technical vision and development of our AdServer, SDK, and CMS application. You’ll be managing other engineers and developers, collaborating with the marketing and support teams, as well as providing the overall vision for the product roadmap.
- Lead, manage and mentor a team of product managers, developers, and related personnel.
- Product planning and assignment of tasks and deliverables.
- Product lifecycle management from concept to launch of the product(s) across all products/product lines.
- Lead, define, represent and communicate product strategy to all stakeholders.
- Assess product development sprints and enhancement opportunities.
- Monitor product development sprints and evaluate results.
- Own the product roadmap and communicate with C-level staff, board members, and other stakeholders.
- Monitor strategic marketing plans for each product or product lines.
- Define pricing and competitive positioning for each product.
- Drive innovative ideas, solutions and products through leadership and decisive action.
- Build incredible teams and processes to deliver products that satisfy the needs of customers.
- Become the key evangelist of our AdServer and participate in press activities, conferences, discussions with thought leaders and market analysts.
- B.S. and an advanced degree in a technical field required
- 3 years of experience as a product leader
- Strategic & creative thinker with the ability to craft go-to-market strategies and campaigns in collaboration with marketing
- Demonstrated knowledge of operational issues with (portfolio management, risk management, etc.)
- Able to formulate and implement global strategies for products
- Customer-centric mindset with the capability of translating that into the product development process
- Successfully implemented data-driven processes to turn a vision into an actionable roadmap
- People leader with demonstrated success in leading and mentoring the research, design, and development team
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Understand the user experience and design
- Direct experience with digital management software or workplace collaboration software is desired
- Able to distill product roadmaps into digestible and relevant presentations to key customers and partners
- Drive product analytics to understand feature usage, comprehension, and optimization
- Excellent verbal and oral communication skills