Job Type: Full-time, Remote
We are looking for a friendly, well-spoken pre-sales associate to assist our company in expanding our customer base. To be successful in this role, you should have excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills. You should also demonstrate the ability to meet deadlines and have strong analytical skills.
Aniview is the world’s leading video ad-serving solution for publishers in multi-screen environments. Aniview provides a full ecosystem for managing video and video advertisements through its patented technology. Our goal is to change the video advertising landscape and have premium publishers, networks, and advertisers globally use our suite of products and enjoy an end-to-end solution. Among our solutions are our proprietary and patented video ads player, video content player, high-performance video ad-server, multiscreen OTT SDK, and premium publisher Marketplace. Aniview’s solutions are in use by over 1500 publishers, serving, playing, and monetizing with maximum efficiency and keeping up with the constantly evolving video landscape.
- Plan and execute lead generation strategies to enhance the global prospects list.
- Stay up to date on global industry developments in AdTech, and action upon them as and when it can positively impact deal progression & more effective consultative sales pitches.
- Pitch to new prospects for Aniview’s fixed placements business.
- Regularly follow up on sales pipeline until deal closure.
- Populating, managing, and interpreting CRMs and databases to undertake business development tasks with direct revenue implications.
- Understand prospective clients organization structure to identify different stakeholders, influencers, and decision makers.
- Develop custom reports and assist Sales & Account management teams.
Experience Level Required
0 to 1+ years
Who should apply for this role?
- Graduate from any stream.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills.
- Good team player.
- High level of drive, initiative and self-motivations.
- Avid internet user, with strong inclination towards technology.
- Basic computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office.
Nice to have (not necessary)
- Basic knowledge in the AdTech industry.
- Experience in B2B sales.
- Experience using CRMs.
- Experience in Ad tech sales or SaaS based sales.