Job Type: Full-time ,Remote
We are looking for a talented, driven, and energetic person to join our family responsible for helping find tech solutions for our client solutions team. Candidates should be self-starters with a passion for technology and problem-solving.
Established in 2013 by Alon Carmel (founder of JDate), Aniview provides a full ecosystem for managing videos and video advertisements through its patented technology.
Our goal is to change the video advertising landscape and have premium publishers, networks, and advertisers globally use our suite of products and enjoy an end-to-end solution. Our offering includes a reliable platform for video hosting and monetization (made up of an Adserver, Players, CMS, SSAI, SDK, and Marketplace) which allows our partners to expand the reach of their services with versatile and customizable marketing tools that suit their business needs.
Aniview’s platform enables publishers and advertisers to interact without intermediaries and gives publishers the freedom to manage monetization themselves, preventing them from spending resources on inefficient campaigns. Running ads smoothly on any device and offers both publishers and advertisers full security and transparency.
- Analyze, debug, troubleshoot, and proactively drive forward solutions
- Support pre and post-sale processes by understanding the clients’ technical and product requirements.
- Analyze current company capabilities to provide optimal solutions based on the clients’ needs.
- Get to know our API – solve potential issues and document new features.
- Develop a strong working relationship with the client’s success team and become their trusted advisor.
- Work closely with internal teams (Sales, R&D, and Product) to design the solution based on requirements.
- Provide Product Knowledge Support.
- Lead calls with clients to understand their technical and business needs.
- Previous experience and knowledge in AdTech, especially in Video Advertising.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering/ Information Systems / Computer Science or related field or relevant hands-on technical experience.
- Tech Savvy – you must be familiar with software technologies (such as web and mobile SDK, APIs, SQL, JSON)
- Knowledge in working with Chrome Devtools.
- Independent, self-driven, motivated, and willing to learn.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- You should be able to talk about technology, even with non-technical people in a clear and coherent way
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment, and come up with creative ideas for improvements
- Ability to Muti-task and handle multiple tasks and teams.