- Analyze, debug, troubleshoot, and proactively drive forward solutions
- Support pre and post-sale processes by understanding the clients’ technical and product requirements.
- Analyze current company capabilities to provide optimal solutions based on the clients’ needs.
- Get to know our API – solve potential issues and document new features.
- Develop a strong working relationship with the client’s success team and become their trusted advisor.
- Work closely with internal teams (Sales, R&D) to design the solution based on requirements.
- Provide Product Knowledge Support to the Sales Team.
- Lead calls with clients to understand their technical and business needs.
- Previous experience and knowledge in AdTech, especially in Video Advertising.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering/ Information Systems / Computer Science or related field or relevant hands-on technical experience.
- Knowledge in working with Chrome Devtools.
- Independent, self-driven, motivated, and willing to learn.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- You should be able to talk about technology, even with non-technical people in a clear and coherent way
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment, and come up with creative ideas for improvements
- Ability to Muti-task and handle multiple tasks and teams.
- Strong written and verbal skills in English.