Aniview is a private, global technology and media company that specializes in the efficient management & monetization of streaming and video-on-demand content across desktop, mobile, inApp, CTV & OTT. Founded in 2013, Aniview’s patented video player technology, high-performance ad server, video marketplace & custom ad units provide flawless video delivery to over 200,000 publishers worldwide.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to customers by utilizing your deep understanding of the Aniview product to help achieve customers’ business goals.
- Act as the customers advocate and collaborate with internal teams including product management, support, and sales to find and provide the best possible solutions
- Manage and lead on-site technical product-related workshops and demos
- Build a long-lasting relationship with the customer both remotely and face to face while serving as the account technical and product POC, while helping accounts explore untapped opportunities to drive business goals
- Define new technical requirements, build project timelines and manage the delivery, both outbound and inbound
- Provide training and education on our products and new features through demos, webinars, and training.
- 3-4 years experience as customer success manager in an online advertising company, digital agency, or SaaS martech platform
- Ability to understand customer needs and requirements and translate them into actionable items and plans for the company’s internal stakeholders.
- An analytical disposition. You’re comfortable digging through data, manipulating it in excel, and drawing out impactful insights for your clients.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent storyteller & communication. You’re proficient with presentation software & comfortable presenting data-driven stories and recommendations internally and externally
- You’re curious and tech-savvy. You enjoy deep-diving into the technical details and have the ability to demonstrate your technical depth and skills.
- Experience with HTML, CSS, and server-side technologies – an advantage
- Experience working with remote teams – an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written English – a must