AniView is seeking a talented, driven Customer Success Manager to join our fast-growing team.
As part of our team, you will have a key position supporting our local and international customers by providing technical assistance, monitoring, and account management.
The ideal candidate should have a strong interest in technology and business and be comfortable in a customer-facing position.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to customers by utilizing your deep understanding of the Aniview product to help achieve customers’ business goals.
- Act as the customers advocate and collaborate with internal teams, including product management, operations, and sales, to find and provide the best possible solutions
- Manage and lead on-site technical product-related workshops and demos
- Work closely with the sales teams and serve as the expert with everything tech and product related to help identify and close opportunities
- Build a long-lasting relationship with the customer both remotely and face to face while serving as the account technical and product POC, while helping accounts explore untapped opportunities to drive business goals
- Define new technical requirements, build project timelines and manage the delivery, both outbound and inbound
- 1-2 years of client-facing account management with an understanding of digital marketing and the digital landscape.
- You’re curious and tech-savvy. You enjoy deep-diving into the technical details and can demonstrate your technical depth and skills
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and server-side technologies
- You have the ability to understand customer needs and requirements and translate them into actionable items and plans for the company’s internal stakeholders
- An analytical disposition. You’re comfortable digging through data, manipulating it in excel, and drawing out impactful insights for your clients.
- An optimistic attitude, a strong passion for your work, intellectual curiosity, and the ability to positively influence your peers.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent storyteller & communication. You’re proficient with presentation software & comfortable presenting data-driven stories and recommendations internally and externally
- Excellent verbal and written English – a must