Head of People and Operations
We’re looking for a competent Head of People and Operations.
This position will lead all aspects related to HR and operations to support our mission and overall strategy.
As Head of People and Operations, you will independently manage our recruiting team both locally and worldwide, admins and office management, operational projects, employee welfare, benefits, etc
You will act as a champion for the company culture and will support the company management and team leaders, allowing the company to develop and grow quickly.
This position is a key strategic role in the company helping to grow the business and allowing us to build a unique and strong people-oriented culture at Aniview.
- Talent acquisition – Designs and manages the entire recruitment process. This will involve working with various teams to define their recruitment plans, sourcing and attracting talent for various roles, and managing the pipeline of talent as they progress through our recruitment process
- Drives results through initiatives including employee retention, performance management, succession planning, training, organizational design, and leadership development.
- Serves as primary point person for benefits management issues and needs. Including managing benefits, evaluating the cost-effectiveness of benefits, proactively developing resources such as quick guides for benefits and processes; and developing and conducting periodic training on HR policies, procedures, and benefits.
- Company Culture and welfare – Ensures that we are building and retaining a strong culture as we scale our team rapidly, through regular team events and activities and celebration of amazing team achievements.
- Creates and tracks HR finances including, budget, salary research, local benefits packages for the different sites, and position guidelines
- Maintains knowledge of laws, regulations, and best practices in employment law, human resources, and talent management.
- Handles office management duties and support company operations
- Ad hoc project as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Behavioural Science, Industrial/Organizational Psychology or related field
- 5+ years experience in a multi-culture senior HR management position at a scaling start-up company
- Experience working with senior leaders, establishing credibility, and building trust
- Ability to work independently and juggle competing priorities, including across teams and countries, and with external partners
- Strong command of data analytics, measuring and using data to drive results, and strong communication and consultancy skills.
- Strong conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- Strong attention to detail is required
- Knowledge of labor laws
- Fantastic communication skills
- Native Fluency in English – required
Aniview provides a full ecosystem for managing videos and video advertisements through its patented technology.
Our goal is to change the video advertising landscape and have premium publishers, networks, and advertisers globally use our suite of products and enjoy an end-to-end solution. Our offering includes a reliable platform for video hosting and monetization (made up of an Adserver, Players, CMS, SSAI, SDK, and Marketplace) which allows our partners to expand the reach of their services with versatile and customizable marketing tools that suit their business needs.
Aniview’s platform enables publishers and advertisers to interact without intermediaries and gives publishers the freedom to manage monetization themselves, preventing them from spending resources on inefficient campaigns. Running ads smoothly on any device and offers both publishers and advertisers full security and transparency.
Aniview was established in 2013 by Alon Carmel (founder of JDate), and now has almost 80 employees across 4 global offices: Tel-Aviv, Ukraine, India and USA.
Job Type: Full-time