HR Admin & Office Manager
Aniview is looking for an energetic, and multitasking HR Admin & Office Manager to organize and coordinate all administration-related issues. In this role, you’ll create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring a high-level of organizational effectiveness and communication. This is a great opportunity for getting acquainted with the HR world within the high-tech/startup industry.
- Handle all office management duties, including mailing, supplies, equipment, bills, shopping, etc.
- Help plan and execute events and fun activities outdoors and, in the office,
- Be responsible for office appearance and maintenance
- Respond to employee queries about office management issues (e.g., stationery, hardware, travel arrangements)
- Quickly and efficiently coordinate interviews for candidates, and support Aniview’s recruitment team
- Deliver a great recruiting experience for all candidates
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires
- Past experience in an administrative and/or customer service role
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Problem solving skills and ability to ‘make things happen’
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Ability to work independently
- Good written and spoken communication skills in Hebrew and English.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Behavioral Science, Industrial/Organizational Psychology or related field
Aniview provides a full ecosystem for managing videos and video advertisements through its patented technology.
Our goal is to change the video advertising landscape and have premium publishers, networks, and advertisers globally use our suite of products and enjoy an end-to-end solution. Our offering includes a reliable platform for video hosting and monetization (made up of an Adserver, Players, CMS, SSAI, SDK, and Marketplace) which allows our partners to expand the reach of their services with versatile and customizable marketing tools that suit their business needs.
Aniview’s platform enables publishers and advertisers to interact without intermediaries and gives publishers the freedom to manage monetization themselves, preventing them from spending resources on inefficient campaigns. Running ads smoothly on any device and offers both publishers and advertisers full security and transparency.
Aniview established in 2013 by Alon Carmel (founder of JDate), and now has almost 80 employees across 4 global offices: Tel-Aviv, Ukraine, India and USA.