Aniview is a global technology and media company that specializes in the efficient management & monetization of streaming and video-on-demand content across desktop, mobile, in-app, CTV & OTT. Founded in 2013, Aniview’s patented video player technology, high-performance ad server, video marketplace & custom ad units provide flawless video delivery to over 200,000 publishers worldwide.
The Manager, Publisher Development is focused on closing new partnerships with publishers across the web and CTV. The role requires a consultative and creative sales approach to building publisher relationships and driving new inventory opportunities across Aniview’s product landscape. The role requires an individual who is willing to learn how to become a top seller of monetization solutions to senior management teams at publishers across the web and CTV & mobile apps.
This role will own the end-to-end sales process to publishers by helping to further build inventory opportunities on Aniview across a portfolio of products such as instream & out-stream video, adhesion, in-article formats as well as emerging CTV formats.
The role will work closely with all North America Business Development Team to drive and execute deals with a focus on inventory growth in all product areas.
- Lead, negotiate and execute new business deals with the largest web publishers and CTV content owners in the US, Canada, and LATAM.
- Drive a new pipeline of business across top Comscore and Similar Web 5k publishers.
- Lead negotiations with senior decision-makers while presenting Aniviews portfolio of ad monetization opportunities.
- Provide a visible presence for Aniview at trade shows, conferences, dinners, and events.
- Conduct new business meetings via Zoom and in-person with decision-makers at owned and operated publishers.
- Document meetings and publisher feedback on behalf of the publisher development team based on market feedback.
- 1-2 years of work experience closing publisher deals and building publisher relationships.
- Ad Tech Industry contacts within programmatic ops, ad ops, revenue ops, and business development teams at publishers on the web and CTV.
- Has led several negotiations with top Comscore publishers and CTV apps.
- Has worked with internal legal teams to redline and negotiate strategic partnerships.
- Understanding of digital products & publisher approaches to monetization.
- Familiarity and interest in ad tech trends, the publisher landscape, and how ad exchanges operate.
- Ability to assess key inventory verticals with limited direction while hunting for leads and contacts.
- Familiarity with header bidding and server-to-server auction dynamics and how it relates to a publisher’s ad stack.
- Ability to develop, negotiate, and close publisher monetization partnerships.
- Ability to develop compelling pitch documents and present confidently to prospects.
- Advanced negotiation skills
- Knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and GSuite
- Can work with a high degree of autonomy and ambiguity
- Leads and adjusts through a changing work environment
- Able to be flexible to publisher demands while still meeting commercial outcomes for Aniview
- Strong knowledge of and conducting email cadences
- Ability to create and articulate technology-driven solutions to publisher teams
- Growth mindset and focus on execution
- Comfortable with frequent changes in prioritization of time and focus, in a fast-paced environment
- Ownership mentality and proven ability to get things done under pressure
What We Offer You
Our team is shown appreciation through substantial perks and benefits. in addition to a competitive salary, strong commission structure, and superb health benefits.
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Health, vision, and dental benefits
- Robust paid time off, company holidays, personal days, and sick days
- Fully remote working, with occasional travel (once it is safe to do so)
More Benefits & Perks We Offer
- Flexible/ Remote Working
- Voluntary Onsite Workspace
- Real, Tangible, Paid Time Off
- A Rewarding Culture