Aniview is a private, global technology and media company that specializes in the efficient management & monetization of streaming and video-on-demand content across desktop, mobile, inApp, CTV & OTT. Founded in 2013, Aniview’s patented video player technology, high-performance ad server, video marketplace & custom ad units provide flawless video delivery to over 200,000 publishers worldwide
About the roll:
We are looking for a motivated Partnerships Manager to join our team!
As a Partnerships Manager, you will take charge of business development and maintain an ongoing relationship with our partners.
You’ll be responsible for customers’ product/ solutions satisfaction and growth. You’ll work closely with the sales, Customer Success, support, and product teams to drive value realization and outcomes throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Managing our company’s partnerships operation, including maintaining our current relationships with partners and clients, and further building this network to drive business success.
- Identifying new/additional business opportunities with clients
- Managing existing partners and reactivating lapsed partners
- Maintaining ongoing communication with clients.
- Keeping partners up to date on our products and services.
- Keeping track of partners performance.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with multiple customers simultaneously.
- Work closely with the Sales, Customer Support, Product and Finance team – to drive efficiency and value throughout the customer lifecycle.
- 1+ years of experience as Partnerships manager/ Support Manager in a SaaS company – M
- Fluent in English – Must
- Experience in the Online Advertising industry.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong business development skills.
- Problem solver, multitasker.
- Proactive, professional, creative, motivated, organized, and success driven.
- Ability to cultivate relationships with customers, including key decision makers.
- Ability to educate non-technical customers about Aniview’s Solutions and features.
- Organizational, project management and time management skills.
- A self-starter who can run solo but also knows how to be part of a team and build meaningful relationships with peers.
- Additional languages (full professional proficiency) -Advantage
- CRM experience (preferably HubSpot) – Advantage
- Experience with Video Advertising Ecosystem (Adtech) – Advantage
- Selling SaaS solutions to Publishers – Advantage