What You’ll Do
- Build UI and API testing infrastructure for QAs to work with.
- Implement and drive automated testing strategies and frameworks across multiple systems and platforms
- Define, create, and maintain test plans for existing and new projects.
- Identify and provide feedback on gaps/anomalies in the requirements and products
- Work with QA engineers, software engineers, product managers and others to help drive a QA strategy based on agile methodologies.
- Be responsible for documenting and reporting issues and their resolutions.
What We Look For
- Hands-on experience in Java\Groovy Scripting.
- Knowledge of QA methodologies
- Backend and frontend QA automation experience for web systems
- Experience with reviewing requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Experience with writing features and projects test plans
- Experience with estimating, prioritizing, planning, and coordinating testing activities
Bonus Points If You Also Have
- BSc in Computer Science or related tech degree.
- Experience working within Katalon as main automation tool.
- Experience with CI tools (Jenkins)