Job Location : Bangalore / PAN India – WFH
Job Type : Full time
Aniview is a provider of advanced video advertising technology and serves premium publishers, aggregators and ad networks globally. Products include real-time and fully customizable Ad Server, Ad/Content Player, and Video Marketplace, to enable our users to maximize their yield and monetize their assets.
Founded in 2013, Aniview provides a full ecosystem for managing video and video advertisements through its patented technology. Our goal is to change the video advertising landscape and have premium publishers, networks, and advertisers globally use our suite of products and enjoy an end-to-end solution. Our offering includes a reliable platform for video hosting and monetization (made up of an Adserver, Players, SDK and Marketplace) which allows our partners to widen the reach of their services with versatile and customizable marketing tools that suit their business needs.
What You’ll Do
- Work with QA engineers, software engineers, product managers and others to help drive a QA strategy based on agile methodologies.
- Define, create, and maintain test plans for existing and new projects.
- Identify and provide feedback on gaps/anomalies in the requirements and products
- Be responsible for documenting and reporting issues and their resolutions.
- Convert manual tests to automated tests using Aniview’s in house automation framework.
What We Look For
- 1-3 years of QA experience with preferred video and Ad-Tech orientation.
- Any academic degree.
- Excellent English (read, write, speak) and communication skills – must
- Knowledge of QA methodologies.
- Outside the box thinker with passion to find bugs.
- Experience with reviewing requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Experience with writing features and projects test plans.
- Experience with estimating, prioritizing, planning, and coordinating testing activities.
- Knowledge in tools and frameworks such as webdriver.io and Selenium – Advantage
- BSc in Computer Science or related tech degree – Advantage
- Experience in Agile development methodologies – Advantage