Job Type: Full-time, Remote
We are looking for a qualified Sales account manager to join our sales team. You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with customers and growing their accounts.
As a Senior Account Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing strategic plans to grow accounts, own, manage and strengthen client relations and coordinate with internal teams to deliver on client expectations. You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills and be customer service oriented.
Established in 2013 by Alon Carmel (founder of JDate), Aniview provides a full ecosystem for managing videos and video advertisements through its patented technology.
Our goal is to change the video advertising landscape and have premium publishers, networks, and advertisers globally use our suite of products and enjoy an end-to-end solution. Our offering includes a reliable platform for video hosting and monetization (made up of an Adserver, Players, CMS, SSAI, SDK, and Marketplace) which allows our partners to expand the reach of their services with versatile and customizable marketing tools that suit their business needs.
Aniview’s platform enables publishers and advertisers to interact without intermediaries and gives publishers the freedom to manage monetization themselves, preventing them from spending resources on inefficient campaigns. Running ads smoothly on any device and offers both publishers and advertisers full security and transparency.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
- Develop positive relationships with clients
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
- Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Maintain clear, concise and timely communication in regards to all customer requests.
- Proven work experience as a Sales account manager or Sales account executive
- Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- Knowledge of CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- BSc degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field