Aniview is a private, global technology and media company that specializes in the efficient management & monetization of streaming and video-on-demand content across desktop, mobile, inApp, CTV & OTT. Founded in 2013, Aniview’s patented video player technology, high-performance ad server, video marketplace & custom ad units provide flawless video delivery to over 200,000 publishers worldwide
We are seeking a SDR (Sales Development Representatives) to actively work side by side with our sales department. This role is on-site and will work closely with the Director of Sales. The Sales Development Representative will be responsible for hunting leads, qualifying, and building sales opportunities for the team. We are looking for a self-motivated teammate with high social intelligence and a natural inclination for selling. If you have sales hunger and you have the abilities to learn and lead – we are looking for you!
• Generating highly qualified leads that produce new sales opportunities
• Qualify prospects through consultative selling process
• Research companies and add prospects to our outbound list
• Monitoring and reporting on competitors’ incentives
• Become an expert in our company’s products and solutions
• Manage and maintain a pipeline of interesting prospects and engage sales executives for next steps
• Source new sales prospects and move them through the Sales funnel, arranging in-person meetings, emails, or phone calls with the right salesperson
• Close on webinar-style demos for the field sales rep where they will guide the customer through a 15-30-minute discussion on the solutions.
• Report to the sales director with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results to ensure the company’s goals and targets are met
• Continually track and report progress via CRM system activity / tasks / actions fields.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• Minimum 1 year of direct sales/SDR experience (Adtech)
• High level of comfort with sales, prospecting & processes
• Good time management & the ability to multi-task
• Self-motivated and driven personality
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (MTL)
• Curious about understanding business challenges
• CRM experience (preferably HubSpot)
• Proven track of the success of performing Demo sessions with clients – Advantage
• Experience with Video Advertising Ecosystem (Adtech) – Advantage
• Experience at a high-growth startup (SaaS) – Advantage
• Selling SaaS solutions to Publishers – Advantage