Job Location: India – Remote
Job Type: Full – Time
The SEO Specialist would work towards enhancing Aniview’s online presence organically. As a SEO Specialist you’ll identify strategies, techniques and tools to increase the number of visitors to Aniview’s website, by obtaining high-ranking placements for strategic keywords across search engines such as Google and Yahoo. You’ll work towards generating organic leads and open up new opportunities for driving growth.
What you’ll do:
- Perform keyword research, competitive analysis and SEO technical best practices.
- Analyse existing content platforms and identify opportunities for improvement to increase organic traffic and search ranking
- Suggest ideas for improved structure, accuracy, search intent, and user experience.
- Measure and report on organic traffic, rankings, and backlinks generated from search
- Audit and optimize content for better performance in search engines as well as to drive conversions to our products and content offers.
- Work with stakeholders to communicate expectations and recommendations on SEO best practices
- Assist in Quantify SEO activities
- Setup features in Google Search Console, SEMRush to drive analysis of website and ranking keywords
- Stay up to date on SEO trends, search engine algorithm updates and industry moving technology– Design new SEO trends and application tools to better SEO practices.
- Assist to build communication and translate SEO uncovered information into decision driven data keeping the bigger picture of the business in mind
What you’ll need
- Bachelor’s degree Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field or equivalent experience.
- Preference for experience in the Ad tech or Video tech space (OTT, Online Player, Streaming)
- 3+ years of SEO (technical) management for both global clients, agency or internal
- Experience in healthcare/pharma industry will be an advantage
- Experience with the following:
- Google Search Console, Moz, SEMRush
- Google Analytics
- Advanced Excel Skills
- SEO strategy creation and implementation
- Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, WordPress
- Keyword research and translate that to user intent.
- Being proactive, organized, and well-structured is important for this role
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking, ability to work in a virtual environment in a global organization and effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.