Job Location: India – Remote
Job Type: Full – Time
We are looking for an experienced, passionate and creative Social Media Manager to join our growing team. As a Social Media Specialist, you would lead Aniview’s social media strategy and its implementation in order to boost online visibility, brand awareness as well as lead generation.
What you’ll do:
- Own end to end operations of LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube & other social media channel
- Develop creative and engaging social media strategies for the brand
- Assist in regular social promotions and campaigns and track success (e.g., Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions, etc.).
- Work alongside other team members to help distribute content that educates, entertains and engages our audience and supports our marketing goals.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, white papers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Instagram – Reddit, Quora, LinkedIn, Google Business and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Measure results by tracking metrics and insights on each platform. Experiment with new content and optimize.
- Keep on top of latest social marketing trends and implement best practices.
- Brainstorm marketing campaign ideas.
- Monitor various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Work alongside the team to create a plan for social media strategies.
- Track, measure, and analyse all initiatives to report on social media ROI.
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years of experience in B2B/B2C social media marketing for lead generation and branding.
- An outstanding writer and speaker with a passion for storytelling and finding compelling story ideas from virtually anywhere.
- An impressive, measurable track record of using PR and social media to proactively generate news coverage and discussions that speak to your target audience.
- Curious and constantly seek for creativity.
- Team player with the ability to handle pressure.
- Proven ability to thrive in a self-driven, fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders, changing priorities and minimal direction.