Aniview is a private, global technology and media company that specializes in the efficient management & monetization of streaming and video-on-demand content across desktop, mobile, inApp, CTV & OTT. Founded in 2013, Aniview’s patented video player technology, high-performance ad server, video marketplace & custom ad units provide flawless video delivery to over 200,000 publishers worldwide
While resolving challenges online and backend technological difficulties, the team offers Aniview’s customers expert customer support. You will collaborate with various teams in the organization as a technical support manager to ensure that all service level agreements and customer satisfaction targets are met.
- Perform thorough troubleshooting, such as database analysis and analyzing system logs, and dev-tools to find and fix complicated issues that first-level support escalated.
- Manage assigned cases to meet service agreement levels.
- Ongoing assistance and close collaboration with the company’s business departments.
- Establish a close working relationship with the client’s success team to establish yourself as a reliable technical authority.
- Design the solution in close collaboration with internal teams (Sales, Product, QA, R&D) depending on the requirements.
- Improve your workflow and processes.
- Available for 60% position (2-3 days a week) including Fridays (1-2 per month)
- Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/Industrial Engineering student or equivalent knowledge with at least one year for graduation.
- Knowledge in working with Chrome Devtools.
- Independent, self-driven, motivated, and willing to learn.
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment and come up with creative ideas for improvements.
- Strong written and verbal skills in English.
- Prior expertise and understanding in advertising technology, particularly video advertising. (Significant Advantage)
- Experience in complex troubleshooting, customer support experience interfacing with external and internal clients (Significant Advantage)