We are looking for a talented, driven, and energetic person to join our family responsible for helping find tech solutions for our client solutions team. Candidates should be self-starters with a passion for technology and problem-solving.
- Support pre and post-sale processes by understanding the customers’ technical and product requirements.
- Directly manage a portfolio of customers – including their technical issues and needs.
- Analyze, debug, troubleshoot, and proactively drive forward solutions
- Identify customer’s needs and roadblocks
- Analyze current company capabilities to provide optimal solutions based on the customers’ needs.
- Get to know our API – solve potential issues and document new features.
- Develop a strong working relationship with the customer
- Work closely with internal teams (Sales, Product, R&D) to allocate the solution based on product requirements.
- Lead calls with customers to understand their technical and business needs.
- Previous experience in a technical support position, preferably T2/T3
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering/ Information Systems / CS
- Previous experience and knowledge in AdTech, specifically in Video Advertising.
- Science or related field or relevant hands-on technical experience.
- Tech Savvy – you must be familiar with software technologies (such as web and mobile SDK, APIs, SQL, JSON).
- Knowledge in working with Chrome Devtools.
- Independent, self-driven, motivated, and willing to learn.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to discuss solutions and technology even with non-technical people in a clear and coherent way
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment, and come up with creative ideas for improvements
- Ability to Muti-task and handle multiple tasks and teams.
- Strong written and verbal skills in English.